Bored of eggs for breakfast? Want to shake things up with an easy on the go option?
Look no further!
I adapted this smoothie recipe from my favorite book, Mark Sisson’s “The Keto Reset Diet”.
It’s filling, full of vitamin C and anti-oxidants and so easy to take with you when you’re on the run.
Makes 1 serving
- 1/2 medium beet
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup milk (I love to use fresh raw milk or homemade almond milk)
- Large handful of greens like kale or spinach (can be frozen)
- 10 macadamia nuts (substitute 1 tbs of nut butter if you don’t have macadamias)
- 1 inch piece of peeled fresh ginger, diced
- 2 tbs MCT oil
- 5-10 drops liquid stevia
- 2/3 cups fresh ice
Blend all ingredients in a high power blender, adding the ice last.