Do you LOVE Kombucha?
Do you NOT LOVE having an empty wallet because you buy so much Kombucha?
Try making your own!
Here are a few reasons why:
- It’s soooo much cheaper than store bought
- You can make up your own flavors!
- Less wasteful than buying kombucha at the store
- Super fun!
Note on pH testing
- If you want to test pH, you can use paper pH test strips (like these) or you can even invest in a pH meter!
- Make sure pH is below 4.5
- If it’s not, add 1TBSP of distilled white vinegar and test again
Check out my Kombucha Margarita recipe to make after you brew your first batch!